Friday, July 08, 2005

Osu and hot feet

We went into Osu (the so called expatriate part of town) today. I don't remember ever being there before. It's this slightly odd mix of foreign and domestic. It was a little odd to me. It was almost like a small scale of the art center in Accra; vendors shouting "rasta", trying to get my attention and sell me a Kora (Senegalese guitar- I own one), or some other trinket or piece of cloting.
We had some kelewele (spicy fried plantain) while were there. It's not the best I've had, but it was decent.
The second part of my title. Man, my feet get sooooo hot when the day is done. I take a cold shower every evening, but it doesn't seem to cool them very much.
On an unrelated note, I think the Larium is making me remember my dreams more. I never remember my dreams (Lauren seems to remember all of hers), but I've woken up the past few mornings, remembering my dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home