Monday, September 12, 2005

Twins, Ofori, and Pictures

We are back home in Mountain View, California; jet-lagged, but preparing to get back into the swing of life here.

I want to touch on some wrapping up issues, that resulted from comments made on the blog and email i received over the past couple of months.

The Twins Post

First, the twins post. For those of you who asked, I am both people in the picture (if you notice, both of me is wearing the same pair of shorts). It came about on an evening when Lauren was doing work, and out of boredom, I started playing with my camera. We thought it was so cool, that a few days later this picture was taken:



Ofori Amponsah

A couple people asked me what this song was that was so popular in Ghana over the summer. In our last few days in Accra, I spoke to a few CD vendors and learned that the singer was Ofori Amponsah and the song was Otoolege. No one seemed to have the CD for sale, so I ended up getting it online.

If you want to see the music video, go here. (The connection may not be the best).

Finally, our pictures

We spent much of this past weekend posting pictures from our trip (we have about 150 of our over 400 Ghana photos posted). Here are the Ghana pictures and here are the Ireland pictures. If you have any problems viewing these, email me at kodwos@gmail.com.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi
uncle jeff this kofi atta.how are u i hope every thing is going on well.this my email:hotsenzo@yahoo.com

4:28 AM, February 24, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home